Planning a wedding involves a ton of planning, as well as lots of money. Often, the cost of a wedding can be quite overwhelming and even unrealistic. Instead of breaking the bank, consider savvy alternatives to ensure your wedding is perfect, but also affordable. One great option is to rent a photo booth. Here are 5 reasons why it pays to rent a photo booth for your wedding!
- Renting a photo booth can help to save you money. While it is still an expense, it is much more affordable than hiring a professional photographer to take pictures the entire evening. Photographers often charge thousands of dollars, which can truly set your budget way over your limit. While pictures are important, photo booths allow you to capture great moments without the exorbitant price tag!
- Photo booths are also great because they provide you and your guests with entertainment during your wedding reception. Throughout the evening, guests will be able to head over to the photo booth to take some cute, funny and silly pictures! You may even choose to make the booth extra fun by providing hilarious props and costumes for your guests to enjoy and mess around with. The results will be fabulous, one-of-a-kind, memorable yolo photos that will make you smile for many years to come. This is more fun and spontaneous than regular wedding photos. It will get people up and out of their chairs, even if they don’t like to dance, allowing friends and family members to interact.
- Photo strips from a booth make a great wedding gift! Instead of paying extra for a small trinket your guests can take away, give them something personalized and meaningful. They can print their photo out from the booth and they can even include their names, the date, and your wedding on the bottom for a keepsake they will cherish.
- Less hassle. When you hire a photo booth service, everything is included. The company will deliver and set up the booth for you. Also, an attendant will be present to monitor the booth and ensure everything runs smoothly, so you can rest easy knowing everything is taken care of!
- Less planning. When finding a professional photographer to hire, it takes a lot of time. First you need to look into different people in the area and get recommendations. Then you need to decide which photographer’s style and photo you like best. You then need to interview and meet with this individual to make sure you are on the same page about the pictures at your wedding. You also need to make sure that your photographer is available for the day of your wedding. This is extremely time consuming and it can be stressful. When you reserve a photo booth, the process is significantly simpler, saving you time and frustration.
When considering photo options for your wedding, a wedding photo booth from Yolo Photos is often a really smart, fun idea! Not only will your guests love it, but your wallet will too! Photo booths are more affordable, hassle free, entertaining, convenient and unique.